Committed to local businesses.
We can help you safely, seamlessly, and affordably process the transactions that make your business run, with business online banking, wire transfers, remote deposit capture, ACH, and more!
Get more information
Suite of Products
From cash management solutions to merchant services, we have the resources you need to run your business successfully.
Safe and Secure
We can help you safely, seamlessly, and affordably process the transactions that make your business run.
Our team of seasoned business banking experts is prepared to work with you to design the best business account that meets your needs.
Cash Management Solutions
We offer a range of other services and accounts that can help you run your business more efficiently and profitably, including:
- Business Online Banking – View real-time account activity, pay bills, Wire Transfer, ACH Origination, track deposits, and more.
- Wire Transfer – Send funds domestically or internationally online.
- Remote Deposit Capture – Conveniently deposit checks directly into your account by scanning checks electronically through our Online Banking system using a scanner.
- ACH – Simplify electronic funds transfer and maintain better control over payment details and timing – use for payroll, tax payments, vendor payments and collections, employee expense reimbursement, and more.
- Mobile Banking – Quickly and securely manage your accounts while on the go – transfer funds, approve wires and even deposit checks.
- Business Bill Pay – Schedule single, recurring, or future payments to any person or business.
- Business Debit Card – Make purchases without cash, without checks, and without credit cards while managing employee access to your account.
- Zero Balance Account – consolidate balances from multiple sub-accounts into a single master account.
- Business Credit Card – Choose the card that meets your needs with rewards or cashback features.
Get more information
Partnering with East Commerce Solutions, Inc. we can provide our customers with the best Visa® and MasterCard® transaction processing in the industry today. East Commerce Solutions will provide your business with a simple, seamless credit card processing solution at the lowest possible cost.
POS Equipment, Software, and Systems
- State-of-the-industry credit card processing terminals
- Software processing solutions, which meet PCI compliance standards
- Point-of-sale systems designed specifically for restaurants; liquor, retail, and hardware stores; and supermarkets
Check Guarantee Services
- The reduction of risks for bounced checks
- Optional stop-payment coverage
- Ability to accept checks from any customer
- Accept credit cards online, anytime
- Secure online processing
- SSL certificates, shopping carts, web design, and hosting
Gift and Loyalty Programs
- Gift cards outsell paper gift certificates by 40%
- Consumers buy them on impulse when displayed near your register
- Custom designs with your name and logo provide additional advertising for your business
- Our gift card programs are designed to be quick and effective for your business
I enjoy working for a community bank because of our commitment to our customers and the communities we serve—we are here to help both thrive.
Jane joins the TCB team with 30 years of experience with Cash Management products and services. Jane has worked with large and small businesses to help them maximize their cash flow by providing financial services to maximize the use of cash, reduce costs, and create efficiencies resulting in improved overall profitability for the company. Jane holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Boston University, a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Maryland University College, and the designation of Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) from the Association for Financial Professionals.
You are leaving our site
By clicking ”Continue“ below, you will enter a web site created, operated and maintained by a private business or organization.
We provide this link as a service to our web site visitors. We are not responsible for the content, views, or privacy policies of this site. We take no responsibility for any products or services offered by this site, nor do we endorse or sponsor the information it contains.
Web sites change location, ownership and address frequently. We are not responsible for the accessibility of this link. Please note, this page utilizes a ”pop up“ page. Visitors utilizing a ”pop up stopper“ program may need to disable the program for our site to function properly.
Continue to Site