- Fee Schedule
- Loan Servicing FAQs
- Online Disclosures – Consumer
- Online Disclosures – Business
- Wiring Instructions
- Autopayment Signup Form
- Payoff Quote Request Form
- Terms and Conditions -Business Accounts
- Terms and Conditions – Consumer Accounts
- Insufficient & Uncollected Funds FAQs
- Direct Deposit Request Form
- TCB 101
The Cooperative Bank provides many complimentary forms of financial education. From a children’s book with financial themes to traditional money lessons.
If you are interested in learning how your organization can partner with TCB for financial literacy programming please reach out to Kate Sullivan.
ADA Compliance Statement
The relationships with our customers are just as important online as they are in a branch. That’s why we’ve optimized our web experience, making it more navigable, easier to find and read information, and employing user experience best practices.
- Orientation and Responsiveness. Our website is fully responsive and can be experienced on both desktop and mobile.
- Navigation. All site information is accessible from the top navigation and footer menu. We’ve streamlined our information architecture to allow for a better user experience overall.
- Labels, Titles, and Alt Tags. All buttons, icons, and images are tagged with the appropriate metadata, making them accessible and legible for those with visual impairment.
- Spacing and Sizing. Elements across the site are given enough padding and white space to allow for content to be legible, and buttons and links to be clickable.
- Readability and Color Contrast. All text across the site is responsive and can be zoomed in and out depending on a user’s preference. Text and links have been given sufficient contrast against the background of the site.