- Fee Schedule
- Loan Servicing FAQs
- Online Disclosures – Consumer
- Online Disclosures – Business
- Wiring Instructions
- Autopayment Signup Form
- Payoff Quote Request Form
- Terms and Conditions -Business Accounts
- Terms and Conditions – Consumer Accounts
- Insufficient & Uncollected Funds FAQs
- Direct Deposit Request Form
- TCB 101
ADA Compliance Statement
The relationships with our customers are just as important online as they are in a branch. That’s why we’ve optimized our web experience, making it more navigable, easier to find and read information, and employing user experience best practices.
- Orientation and Responsiveness. Our website is fully responsive and can be experienced on both desktop and mobile.
- Navigation. All site information is accessible from the top navigation and footer menu. We’ve streamlined our information architecture to allow for a better user experience overall.
- Labels, Titles, and Alt Tags. All buttons, icons, and images are tagged with the appropriate metadata, making them accessible and legible for those with visual impairment.
- Spacing and Sizing. Elements across the site are given enough padding and white space to allow for content to be legible, and buttons and links to be clickable.
- Readability and Color Contrast. All text across the site is responsive and can be zoomed in and out depending on a user’s preference. Text and links have been given sufficient contrast against the background of the site.