Buying your first home is now easier than ever.
Buying your first home is now easier than ever. As a participating lender we offer various affordable mortgage programs.
Why should you choose
The Cooperative Bank?
- Competitive interest rates, fixed for the life of the loan
- Down payment assistance available to qualifying borrowers
- No hidden fees or surprises
- We work with you to find the right mortgage programs for your budget
- Local loan servicing: if you need us, you’ll always know who to call
Products for Homebuyers
We offer many MassHousing programs, as well as the MHP ONE Mortgage program.
How to Qualify
- Be a first-time homebuyer (haven’t owned a home in the past 3 years).
- Complete an approved, pre-purchase homebuyer education class prior to closing
- Have an income that falls within the program guidelines
- Meet credit and underwriting requirements
- Use the property as your primary residence throughout the terms of the loan
Renee is the VP of Community Lending at The Cooperative Bank and focuses on the Greater Boston area and all surrounding communities. Renee has 38 years of experience in lending, having worked for large national banks and smaller community-based banks. She has a focus on affordable housing, first home buyer mortgage products, and first-time home-buying educational programs. She partners and serves on the lending committee for Massachusetts Affordable Housing Alliance also known as MAHA, and she also partners with multiple nonprofit entities. She is a past board member of the Mass Mortgage Bankers Association where she served for six years. She is a current member of the selection committee of the Citizen’s Housing and Planning Association.
You are leaving our site
By clicking ”Continue“ below, you will enter a web site created, operated and maintained by a private business or organization.
We provide this link as a service to our web site visitors. We are not responsible for the content, views, or privacy policies of this site. We take no responsibility for any products or services offered by this site, nor do we endorse or sponsor the information it contains.
Web sites change location, ownership and address frequently. We are not responsible for the accessibility of this link. Please note, this page utilizes a ”pop up“ page. Visitors utilizing a ”pop up stopper“ program may need to disable the program for our site to function properly.
Continue to Site