|Home > About Us|
The Cooperative Bank is a full-service community bank that exists to serve the needs of its customers. We are committed to meeting the financial needs of individuals, families and small businesses, with up-to-date products, competitive interest rates and the highest quality personalized service.
We opened our doors on South Street in Roslindale in April, 1898, as Roslindale Cooperative Bank. From 1928 to 1956, our main office was located on the corner of Corinth Street. In 1956, we moved to 40 Belgrade Avenue, where we still are today. Our West Roxbury branch opened in the fall of 1994, and in the fall of 1998 we merged with Charlestown Cooperative Bank to become The Cooperative Bank.
Today, with our ATMs, Telephone Banking Hotline, website and TCB Online, we have our feet firmly planted in the 21st century. Our goal is still a simple one: to build lifetime relationships with old-fashioned personal service.